Monday 16 July 2012

Day 146 to 148 - Brothers 3 "Enter Steam Punk"

Something that interests me is the world of Steam Punk, an idea I was first introduced to when working on “I am Tim”. For a while now I have had an idea for 3 models based on ideas I have gathered from different subjects I have picked up on from the Steam Punk world. The models are a group of men brought together to form an alliance of high skilled assassins, each skilled in different forms of combat. The first is a giant who allows no man to get the better of him as his muscle is formed of steel. A hard worker and an amazing fighter!





The second is a master of blades and a high society gentleman, fond of a good hunt and a swift kill.







 Lastly we have The Sniper, who needs no sight on the gun to see his targets, as he uses his brilliant steam punk eye.





These are just my first try, and once the web site is up and running (hopefully soon) I will write up character bios for each one. Please tell me what you think, have I done Steam Punk proud? What other types of models could I do? Please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment